Moving Furniture

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chatterbox

oh well, another free room bites the dust......

no more good closeups on the couch... :-(

RLC not seeming too attractive at the moment....

I wonder if they have permission from RLC to make these changes?

The fact is, any changes to the apartments significantly affects the video feed and I would think that RLC would be concerned about that, since their income depends upon the feeds.

In any case, I suggest to anyone who doesn't like these changes that you email RLC and express your dissatisfaction...especially if you are a paying customer.

Money talks, after all.

I agree and already did, 3 pages long.

Guest NullBurner

I wonder if they have permission from RLC to make these changes?[...]

If they really have permission from RLC to make these changes, the real life aspect is gone.

From this point on, they are actors and this has nothing to do with 'real life'.

Guest Squirrel

. . .

The fact is, any changes to the apartments significantly affects the video feed and I would think that RLC would be concerned about that, since their income depends upon the feeds.

. . .

From what I've seen, RLC is not overly concerned about their video feeds...  ;)

Well it seems that they were told to put it all back or there reading the comments made here on C.C.

But lately they are seen going to the computer after they do something.. I may be wrong.. they could have been told when you move in this is what you can and can not do as per the agreement other then that be yourself..?

Well it seems that they were told to put it all back or there reading the comments made here on C.C.

But lately they are seen going to the computer after they do something.. I may be wrong.. they could have been told when you move in this is what you can and can not do as per the agreement other then that be yourself..?

They are not listening to us.  I don't think Paul wants to live here.  He will always put himself between the cam and Leora or hide like the hallway.

Even when they did it doggy, her head went to the right at an angle so we couldn't see underneath.

The other day he didn't want to get out of bed because he couldn't find his underwear.  Leora naked pick them up for him.

He acts like such a boy as if it will be the last possible time he will have sex with her.