Moving Furniture

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

You never know, Shadow might just return soon.........

Shadow has been hiding in the dark. I go out looking for Shadow at night, but the moment I shine my flashlight (torch for you Brits) on Shadow, Shadow disappears.

I can't figure that out any more than I can understand why L&P moved the furniture one day, then moved it all back the next day.  ??? Some things are just beyond my little Squirrel brain, I guess, and L&P's relationship and lifestyle are just two of my quandaries.

I think they put that back so numbnutz could put his computer where she could keep tabs on what he watches on it. Plus now she's not sitting there playing her silly games anymore. Now she just sleeps and gets bigger and bigger. Now with the winter moving in, they'll be even more housebound.

It's not exactly warm in Spain in the winter.

You worry too much.

But if they were told to move it back, why is Alinas stuff still moved the way they want it?

Maybe they like it better this way and/or they have got no complaints on the move.

Who knows.

I wouldn't think that A&S had any complaints. The couch gave better closeups. I never got to see L&P's move. I don't really check in on them. In fact I don't check in on much there anymore.

I can watch my wife eat, sleep, read books and watch TV if I wanted to. Instead I'm here with you bunch and it's a hell of a lot more fun.