Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

15 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Not arguing intentionally with you. We all saw this but always ,at least i do, try to keep in mind that this is a business and they put on a show. We all saw this including Leonie so there's no need to do anything off camera. However you pay your money to their business, like we all do , so if you think they did something off camera your opinion is just as valid as anyones.ย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

And this has nothing to do with swinger.But if Barney can easily handle a girl from her pussy,Leonie can handle a man.Anyway,I respect your opinion.๐Ÿ‘

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, life+90 said:

And this has nothing to do with swinger.But if Barney can easily handle a girl from her pussy,Leonie can handle a man.Anyway,I respect your opinion.๐Ÿ‘

After watching Barney this morning i have come to the conclusion that he is super jealous and they will have problems in the future. I don't see this apartment lasting very long as it's presently structured. He's definitely in the wrong place in my opinion...

12 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

After watching Barney this morning i have come to the conclusion that he is super jealous and they will have problems in the future. I don't see this apartment lasting very long as it's presently structured. He's definitely in the wrong place in my opinion...

I guess what I'm telling myself isย that I should enjoy Leonie as long as I can because they won't be around for very long...

• Like 1

Just watched this couple in the bathroom talking.ย  Not much question Barney is verbally and emotionally abusive.ย  Its hard to imagine what she might have done to derserve that treatment.

ย 

Barney is lucky she is so ugly that she needs to put up with him to have a chance of having anyone in her life.

7 minutes ago, hampelo said:

Just watched this couple in the bathroom talking.ย  Not much question Barney is verbally and emotionally abusive.ย  Its hard to imagine what she might have done to derserve that treatment.

ย 

Barney is lucky she is so ugly that she needs to put up with him to have a chance of having anyone in her life.

Leonie isn't even in the house..ย  Check the last pages to see who is Leonieย 

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Leonie isn't even in the house..ย  Check the last pages to see who is Leonieย 

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about?ย  Leonie has left now and Barney is talking to what looks like some older woman.ย ย 

"check the last pages to see who is Leonie" Not sure what you meant by this or why you said it?

2 minutes ago, hampelo said:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about?ย  Leonie has left now and Barney is talking to what looks like some older woman.ย ย 

"check the last pages to see who is Leonie" Not sure what you meant by this or why you said it?

Guess you are way behind on the time of the apartment and watching the timeline.. Leonie left many hours ago in the afternoon (14:38 on their time) after the sex in bedroom. And when you said that "just watched" It was only Barney and the other girl in the house

ย 

28 minutes ago, hampelo said:

Here is Leonie (Barney GF). And they have some relationship problems. Today, Leonie have time in D&D apt.

674750.jpgbandicam 2019-06-03 16-07-22-903.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, zoifan said:

I really hopeย Leonie doesn't go anywhere. She is adorable.ย 

Read rosey1 post.. it's how i'm feeling..ย 

But please stop saying that things about her.. It's suppose you to say "i hate her" and that will means that she will be around longer timeย ๐Ÿ˜