Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Leonie needs her own place... it's obvious that Barney would rather be with this girl. not surprised!!

Barney is walking on a risky path. A lovely bird like Leonie would fly fast when her man fucks around and show attitude like Barney.

• Like 3

I know it's just my opinion and I'm probably the only one that's hoping this will happen but I wish Leonie had her own apartment because ever since that a few days ago when Leonie was out of town but Barney decided anyway to have the sex party without her. convince me that day I really don't like him but the only thing keeps me here is her

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I know it's just my opinion and I'm probably the only one that's hoping this will happen but I wish Leonie had her own apartment because ever since that a few days ago when Leonie was out of town but Barney decided anyway to have the sex party without her. convince me that day I really don't like him but the only thing keeps me here is her

I agree. I am fine with couples who swing and both man and woman fuck around while  they love each other. A choice of life style, their private life.

However, when man fucks around and expect his gf or wife stay loyal, I have a problem with that. We have a few instances in VH.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

I agree. I am fine with couples who swing and both man and woman fuck around while  they love each other. A choice of life style, their private life.

However, when man fucks around and expect his gf or wife stay loyal, I have a problem with that. We have a few instances in VH.

And yet (not) surprisingly, there's no problems when it's the girl that fucks someone behind her boyfriends' back. There was no bit of this "outrage" when Clara fucked Tim behind Stas back, Em fucking Logan behind Sid's back, or when Lisa fucked that random guy behind Grant's back a while ago.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And yet (not) surprisingly, there's no problems when it's the girl that fucks someone behind her boyfriends' back. There was no bit of this "outrage" when Clara fucked Tim behind Stas back, Em fucking Logan behind Sid's back, or when Lisa fucked that random guy behind Grant's back a while ago.

I see your point. I should not have discriminated one gender vs other.

At the same time it is more common that guys fuck around and expect girls stay loyal, not the other way around.

In regards to your specific examples:

- Sid fucked Sia before that night (In Lisa place) and during the night. Videos are in the archive.  

- Lisa was not that serious with Grant yet when she fucked that blue light guy.  

- I never figured if Clara was attached with Stat before they moved in together. To me they were more of business partners started with VH. They start to get more and more serious after they shacked up together. The reason is I never saw Stat with Clara when she used to visit Z&T apartment for 2-3 months.

Having said all above, I really enjoyed all above 3 incidents and love to see more. Swingers won't interest me much.

Just got home early from work, and eagerly switched on the site, and to my amazement, the lovely Leonie was in the kitchen, so my first thought of hopefulness was believing she was there by herself, but my big smile quickly change when I notice that he's there too, but all is still good, just as long as she's there to focus on

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I really don't know if the love is mutual between them, but one thing I do know is that she looks for every opportunity to show how much she loves him, in so many different ways and opportunities

Elle est peut-être plus jeune, moins diplômée, sans avenir professionnel. Alors, elle fait tout pour lui plaire et rester dans le jeu, et gagner des sous...