Are they married?

Guest Chatterbox

they are married...Mr and Mrs Shapoval.

there is more to know their names, but give all of CC, I hither is not very good! that is certainly why nastya leave RLC ...

Sorry I don't understand your post....

there is more to know their names, but give all of CC, I hither is not very good! that is certainly why nastya leave RLC ...

I understand, this is google translation! I mean it should not be better to give the names of the girls rlc when we know ... just keep this by MP because here can affect girls and make them leave RLC .... when girls are identified , this may be down dangerous for them! ...

Guest Chatterbox

I understand, this is google translation! I mean it should not be better to give the names of the girls rlc when we know ... just keep this by MP because here can affect girls and make them leave RLC .... when girls are identified , this may be down dangerous for them! ...

I get it, although their real names are common knowledge on here if you look right back in the threads, so I am not giving away any new information about them.

I get it, although their real names are common knowledge on here if you look right back in the threads, so I am not giving away any new information about them.

or post it reveals the identity of the girls rlc are so small that I do not know, I discovered no nastya by my research, and as 90% of membrs CC I post find pictures on social networks by eliminating any information about their ability whether their names or places they frequent .... c'st that we should all be for not be hazardous or .... it is not because a guy or two have no moral need to follow ....

Guest Squirrel

Regarding the current situation with this thread:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

post-0-145739592796_thumb.jpeg