Hello

Kitten

Looks like I'd better go check it out?  8)

At the end of page 4 is my dream girl. Mmmmmmmm.

But I was hoping to see pics of the Princess, not a bunch of gif's and anime stuff.  :'(

Pretty but alas, it is borrowed images on another site ....

Jolie mais hélas, c'est des images empruntées sur un autre site....

http://weheartit.com/JulianaBarletta

http://mill3.rssing.com/chan-3315560/all_p159.html

XD actually weheartit is none for stealing other peoples photos,its kinda like a joke for other sites.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But I was hoping to see pics of the Princess, not a bunch of gif's and anime stuff.  :'(

/: sorry i dont really post photos of myself.

In a way, I can understand. But being the typical male, we all like to see what the new female participants look like. So I guess there is no sense in digging deeper into the site.

/: sorry i dont really post photos of myself.

In a way, I can understand. But being the typical male, we all like to see what the new female participants look like. So I guess there is no sense in digging deeper into the site.

Maybe just maybe good sir.

Huh? Care to elaborate on your post?

Who is them? The people that we don't know?

And what's not nice? The looks of a person? I know a few girls that are the hottest of the hot, yet I wouldn't give them the time of day. Total bitches. And I know a few that let's just say, don't care how they look and they are as sweet as can be.

The person is on the inside, not the outer covering. If you go strictly by looks you're just a shallow individual. I'm not ugly by any means, but the older I get, the better looking I get....in the dark.    ;D

6'1" 190 lbs. And before I started turning prematurely gray, I was told I looked like Burt Reynolds brother. Then I shaved off the 'stache and gained 20 years. It still feels funny without it.

Huh? Care to elaborate on your post?

Who is them? The people that we don't know?

And what's not nice? The looks of a person? I know a few girls that are the hottest of the hot, yet I wouldn't give them the time of day. Total bitches. And I know a few that let's just say, don't care how they look and they are as sweet as can be.

The person is on the inside, not the outer covering. If you go strictly by looks you're just a shallow individual. I'm not ugly by any means, but the older I get, the better looking I get....in the dark.    ;D

6'1" 190 lbs. And before I started turning prematurely gray, I was told I looked like Burt Reynolds brother. Then I shaved off the 'stache and gained 20 years. It still feels funny without it.

LOL i meant me, if you get to know me. i was hearing my friend talk about something and typed them when she was saying that.

I am not very all about physical looks,but i have gone through stuff emotionally which does make me feel self conscious. so im not really out and happy about my looks.

Not good. I'm not playing psychologist here, but you need to express these feelings of low self esteem. You're too young to be thinking like that.

I wouldn't want to be your age in todays world. If I did it would be for meaningless sex only. Something that is rampant today. There is no personal interaction with people. Everyone has their face buried in the electronic world.

Yes, I'm sitting here at the computer, mainly because my wife went to bed. She has to be up at 4:00 am for work. Other friends are spending time with their families.

But man, when I was 18, I was having the time of my life. Out every night, sleep 3 hours, go to work, then out all night again. No one stayed at home.

:) i spent most of my childhood outside, i didnt actually have a cellphone till last year.

im not really much into technology although ill need it for my career in animation, but other then that i enjoy nature and how beautiful it is

Wise comments indeed. Being young today seems much more complex than many years ago. Sadly the response of many young people is to withdraw from the real world and move into cyber space containing unreal 'friends' on Facebook etc and never taking their eyes off their mobile phones!!!!

My generation survived, and thrived, without pc's, tablets and mobiles!!!