Ulyana & Marat - Videos (2019)

most welcome Reese... and thanks for the points even though I have no clue what these points are all about.....  I can re-look at these pictures endlessly... I like the full puffy lips and the open, welcoming, minora lips, so inviting to spread and put things into ….sort of like wrapping to the present I fantasize of giving this little hottie...  some of my favourite RLC ladies like the cock teasing , generous with peaks at her pussy CHLOE (MISS HER SOOO MUCH)  and Leora and others have this tight slit of a pussy that I (very happily ) wait till they spread their gift open to the deeper world of wetness and cock pounding pleasure.... I am such a pig... just humouring myself in the moment.... but … Uly does have a spectacular Pussy and we are fans  of HOW  generous she is in sharing it..... I noticed a new table in the living room to bring her lust show even closer to us... so looking forward to new close ups.   my account banned so keep me posted gang... 

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

most welcome Reese... and thanks for the points even though I have no clue what these points are all about.....  I can re-look at these pictures endlessly... I like the full puffy lips and the open, welcoming, minora lips, so inviting to spread and put things into ….sort of like wrapping to the present I fantasize of giving this little hottie...  some of my favourite RLC ladies like the cock teasing , generous with peaks at her pussy CHLOE (MISS HER SOOO MUCH)  and Leora and others have this tight slit of a pussy that I (very happily ) wait till they spread their gift open to the deeper world of wetness and cock pounding pleasure.... I am such a pig... just humouring myself in the moment.... but … Uly does have a spectacular Pussy and we are fans  of HOW  generous she is in sharing it..... I noticed a new table in the living room to bring her lust show even closer to us... so looking forward to new close ups.   my account banned so keep me posted gang... 

I too have no idea what points are about but donated as gesture of appreciation.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

thanks for the points even though I have no clue what these points are all about

6 hours ago, REESE said:

I too have no idea what points are about but donated as gesture of appreciation.

Hey guys, you can read about the point system, here. You get 5 points
every time you post something and 25 points for each new topic you
create. You can use your points to buy the things listed at this link. Be
sure to check out the four sub-tabs at this link, as well. Have fun.

https://camcaps.net/membersshop/

Guest Felix75
37 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Not a bad clone of any of the other girls on the project if she really IS just a copy; but I prefer to think of her as an original, who's selected the best aspects of some of the others and done her best to improve upon them. 

I personally do not see that she has improved something.  Besides the fact that she repeats everything after Leora as a twin.