Archive Moment Requests Part #2

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

done. but it was around 1:00.  

ah it's weird because with the pics I saw of jabbath and sparkles in the bedroom they started around 2.am local time in the bedroom then a little break for taking a bath and back in bedroom after around 2.25 am for long round 2,

you confirm me you recorded clarice/sean in the daniel/dominessa bedroom ?

1 hour ago, firewall said:

ah it's weird because with the pics I saw of jabbath and sparkles in the bedroom they started around 2.am local time in the bedroom then a little break for taking a bath and back in bedroom after around 2.25 am for long round 2,

you confirm me you recorded clarice/sean in the daniel/dominessa bedroom ?

sorry. looked at the wrong day but it is done now.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 10:01 AM, RemediaAmoris said:

Sofi & Carmen's apartment, living room cams.

2019-07-24, two sessions with bi action.  Around 00:34 and later around 02:55.

Thanks.

Wondering if there are more than just the one file that appears in the archives.  Too late to do anything about it, but maybe you can tell if there are any files waiting to be posted.

Thanks.

35 minutes ago, RemediaAmoris said:

Wondering if there are more than just the one file that appears in the archives.  Too late to do anything about it, but maybe you can tell if there are any files waiting to be posted.

Thanks.

i responded to your post that it was already done meaning that someone else had saved it since it was highlighted on the timeline. i don't know if it is still on their page or not. sorry!

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i responded to your post that it was already done meaning that someone else had saved it since it was highlighted on the timeline. i don't know if it is still on their page or not. sorry!

No worries, just curious.  Thanks for your reply.