Are they ever going to eat that rabbit?

Guest Squirrel

Eat the rabbit???? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, rabbits aren't too smart, but we rodents have to stick together...

Guest Squirrel

I think we'd better snuff this thread before Trickshot starts posting gruesome "Happy Tree Friends" cartoons again...besides, we're scaring the little bunny...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

post-0-145739592332_thumb.jpg

I think we'd better snuff this thread before Trickshot starts posting gruesome "Happy Tree Friends" cartoons again...besides, we're scaring the little bunny

The Yeti, Bigfoot, or what-ever-the-fuck-he-is, is asleep at the wheel. So I'll do his job for him:  :D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

post-0-145739592754_thumb.jpg

Guest Squirrel

I think we'd better snuff this thread before Trickshot starts posting gruesome "Happy Tree Friends" cartoons again...besides, we're scaring the little bunny

The Yeti, Bigfoot, or what-ever-the-fuck-he-is, is asleep at the wheel. So I'll do his job for him:  :D

. Nothing wrong with Happy Tree people...

Are you kidding? Do you know how often the squirrel gets killed and mutilated on Happy Tree Friends? I guess I simply can't trust my cartoon buddies any more now that Swampy is gone...

Are you kidding? Do you know how often the squirrel gets killed and mutilated on Happy Tree Friends? I guess I simply can't trust my cartoon buddies any more now that Swampy is gone...

Hey Squirrel-- Post tits or GTFO.

You ought to know by now why people  sign on to CamCaps. It's for tits, dammit.

post-0-145739592782_thumb.jpg