Leora - Videos (2019)

StnCld316

Has seemed somewhat unfortunate that no cap. links to mab or dropbox or similar of the attractive and amazing woman since at the new residence have been being generously shared by visitors of this thread of the forum as once may have been in a similar thread of the previous residence. It seemed not only quite generous of those that may have, but also quite appreciative of those that missed out on some of the occasions of the attractive and amazing woman. This thread now has seemed to be more just another general chat thread, than a video thread as is listed of the intriguingly interesting and attractive woman in the newer and current residence.

15 hours ago, kenneth069 said:

seems there is more talking being done here then what is to be a video area ???

Anyway this is a useless area as nobody can post a video for Leora at the moment.. SO let them talk and talk and talk 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Auf jeden Fall ist dies ein nutzloser Bereich, da im Moment niemand ein Video für Leora posten kann. Also lass sie reden und reden und reden 

...ein abolut nutzloser Bereich.

genauso wie RLC überhaupt momentan nutzlos ist,,,, und dafür soll man noch zahlen

• Like 2

On 10/16/2019 at 1:39 AM, bubbleobillo said:

Be careful with where and what you post, though. Or you may suffer the same fate as a few other poor contributors. Enjoy your new-found freedom!

Congratulations!  I was a loyal member of RLC for 3 yrs then, through no fault of my own, I was blocked by Segpay 4yrs ago after one of their employees used my credit card to make 3 purchases,  I proved it to their so-called security department to no avail.  I am blocked to this day.  So, like our friend said, "Enjoy your new-found freedom!"

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Quadbot said:

Congratulations!  I was a loyal member of RLC for 3 yrs then, through no fault of my own, I was blocked by Segpay 4yrs ago after one of their employees used my credit card to make 3 purchases,  I proved it to their so-called security department to no avail.  I am blocked to this day.  So, like our friend said, "Enjoy your new-found freedom!"

To help put things in perspective (and possibly make you feel like fool indirectly), you will have at least $750.00 MORE in your pocket by the end of 36 months by not buying into RLC.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Quadbot said:

Herzliche Glückwünsche! Ich war 3 Jahre lang ein treues Mitglied von RLC. Dann wurde ich ohne mein Verschulden vor 4 Jahren von Segpay gesperrt, nachdem einer ihrer Mitarbeiter meine Kreditkarte für 3 Einkäufe verwendet hatte. Ich habe es der sogenannten Sicherheitsabteilung vorgeführt umsonst. Ich bin bis heute gesperrt. Also, wie unser Freund sagte: "Genießen Sie Ihre neu gefundene Freiheit!"

genau aus diesem Grund benutze ich keine solche Internet Angebote, wie RLC, mit der Kreditkarte.

RLC ist TOD

je pense que leora n a plus la cote  et  passe plus pour une putain plutot qu une deesse  je n ai pas repris mon abonement ca ne m interresse plus de voir toujours pareil  il y a telement de facon de se masturber j ai trouvee mon bonheur sur un autre site c sur ce n est pas aussi jolie que leora mais que d imagination  j ai eue  tout pleins de conseil et de site grace au vrais faux profil vk et oui suis encore dans le doute mais au moin la on a les photos et video sans deboursser un centimes voila je vous souhaite une bonne journee a tous et toutes

• Like 6