B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I have no clue why but Sara still wants to get it on with that bug infested thing but he has no interest at all.  She really needs to set a little higher standards for herself.

when you see whith what guy she is i think everybody in this world have a chance with her

11 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

And so ends the most pathetic excuse for a sex show that I have seen since I joined in early February.  Those girls should be embarrassed to show their faces for the rest of their stay in Barcelona.  At the risk of rustling a lot of feathers this was another perfect example of why gents should not be in the GOV apartments.  Booze, drugs, fake bf's and tonight is what you get.  That thing Sara calls her bf?  My God, I think his clock has been wound in reverse for years.  I think there is probably only one person there tonight that actually has a real bf and that is Numi's brother.  He has had so many perfect chances for a great fuck since he showed up and the only person he has been with is Damira and he couldn't even do that right. I do have to give credit to Numi tonight.  She knows her limits and what she is and is not willing to do and when she reached that point tonight she went upstairs and pretended to sleep until most of the damage was done.  Then she came back down surprisingly wide awake and feeling great.  Yeah right. 

I do agree...This apartment is turning into something else...Reminds me a lot of Angie, Samantha and Emily's apartment...I don't mind the occasional visit from their boyfriends but can someone explain to me why Numi's brother is still in the apartment.....Is he a part of a package deal with Numi that I am not aware of??

Just now, Christophe Steegmans said:

nobody wants too do the brother and damira straight go on the brother sucking his dick 2 times and fuck with him 😕

What do you mean nobody wants to do the brother?  Sara and Aurora have both been drooling over him since he got there.