B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

11 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Well Sara has a bf, Aurora probably also, and Numi is his sister so we will leave her out, not many left to fuck unless he goes to b2 and do it with Sofie or Naomi. I think he has been an okay guy so far from what I have seen and he gets along well with Sara and Aurora.

This is my take as well.  Numo (I haven't picked up somebody saying his name yet) seems like a real good dude.  Super respectful of boundaries and is always getting the girls to smile and laugh.  Seems like a great brother as well.

Sara obviously has a boyfriend (ugh, just wow) and Aurora is definitely seeing somebody as well.  Numo isn't an idiot an knows this.  I'll be sad to see the twins go as I get a kick out of both of them.

This are the strangest act brothers i seen in all my life..they petting one another,he and her watches one anotehr making out with other people,they watch one another naked,hug naked..even being very open minded..it would be a stretch.This is the closest incest relationship(and only one)i seen in any cam site.Several times looks totaly messed up and just wrong.

Just now, ze81 said:

This are the strangest act brothers i seen in all my life..they petting one another,he and her watches one anotehr making out with other people,they watch one another naked,hug naked..even being very open minded..it would be a stretch.This is the closest incest relationship(and only one)i seen in any cam site.Several times looks totaly messed up and just wrong.

I have known two sets of fraternal twins like they seem to be and one of them acted just like they do.  

Just now, bnvhdsh29 said:

I have known two sets of fraternal twins like they seem to be and one of them acted just like they do.  

It's just to much to me,the way they pet one another or other situations just feel wrong.But hey the important is that they feel comfortable with it.Think i only seen my sister naked a couple times at max,it's a matter of respect and hell..she is my sister😅.Gess depends how the persons grow up and interact.

Well for the first time of the couple in cams i would say it was pretty good,no horries with cams and was  good.Now..they better clean those sheets because they got dirty hehe.PS..this is why nothing beats to watch this girls with their real partners and not fake lesbian stuff,feels so much better and usualy they actualy get pretty wet.Good stuff.

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gess depends how the persons grow up and interact.

This effects our perception of everything.  For all we know those two have been sharing a bed since birth.  I have an older sister as well, our normal is why love each other dearly but i've probably hugged her twice in 10 years.

I think we saw why Sara puts up with him there but man does she barely put up with him. 100% agree with the real partners is better.  I have no problem with the fake lesbian stuff though.

• Upvote 1