Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #1

happyone

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

This is my theory .....
Leora and Paul are no longer dating, they keep talking because they have common interests, such as eva and Paul's belongings,
Paul now lives with his father.
Paul has no intention of going to see Prague in Prague, since he does not have a passport, he only has a military passport and does not have a tourist passport to go see it.
Why does Leora ask her sasha friend to send her birth control pills? the ones she normally uses, since those in prague are not ... because she wants to have sex with other people .. to masturbate she doesn't need pills .. hahaha
I could hear how he invited Paul to go to Prague, and I could hear how he told him there was enough room, that he had a sofa bed ... that everyone entered ...
Then I could see how she was trying to have cybersex with Paul and refusing, and tell her that she could not do it, to which she answered, she is just like friends, and always finishing the sentence that was a joke, who already knows that Paul is loyal.
EXCLUSIVE ..... I don't know if it was a joke, but Leora told Paul that she would go to her wedding and bring her a gift of prague ...
Thus , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEORA AND PAUL .... ARE NOT TOGETHER ...
God ... they will hate me and say everything .. hahaha

YeeeeeHAAAAAAA!!! Now's my window of opportunity 😉

I last night two, and this morning when I woke up another, and this afternoon another, and with the same ..
I needed to have real sex ... after 15 days I just masturbated with leora ... this weekend I couldn't resist the temptation ... and I can't complain, a beautiful and very funny girl ... I think I will repeat with it. .. I am empty .. hahaha