Leora -Johnny 5, and others Special Chat Room 2019 #4

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

But the thing is that YOU DO blame Leora, and I doubt Leora thinks your messages contains a "special ingredient".. she doesn't owe you anything, I thought it was great.

and stop pretending you go to the gym in the mornings, I bet one million dollars that's not you in the picture fatty... you're delusional for real, and that says alot coming from me 🙂

I think you should continue studying more... hahaha or maybe it's the translator who doesn't do his job well, anyway I've left it in Spanish, I think you read Spanish very well, by your way of expressing yourself I imagine you South American.... 
I never said it was Leora's fault, 

My fault... for believing that she would make me a special gift. That's what I mean by the special ingredient.....
do not make bets with a money that does not have .... because I would lose ... I am one of the few people who have put a real photo, I do not mind showing my body ... quite the opposite ... this enchanted with my body ... 
my business is sports nutrition... it is logical that I have that body and do not feel ashamed to show it.
I advise you to continue studying and thus learn to understand a text. or rather learn to read ... 
I've always been honest, when I didn't like something about Leora I said it, and when I liked it I also said it.
Now the problem is not Leora's, it's just mine...

My oh my oh my ! Other than the views or observance of the intriguingly interesting and certainly very attractive woman usually referred to in this and several other threads, sometimes my day gets made merely from visiting this and those certain other threads of this forum. Thanks guys !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, raul399 said:

By the way, the photo I sent from Paris... is real.....
it was my girlfriend and my daughter....
a fat or poor man can't have that girlfriend, and take her to beautiful countries.

LOL, that photo even had an URL in the corner, well you're real photo is all over the internet my friend, even in this article about how men who takes selfies are more likely to be psychopats.. you should sue them 😉

WWW.DAGENS.DK

Du havde det måske på fornemmelsen, men nu konkluderer forskere, at mænd, som er meget glade for at tage billeder af sig selv, med større...

Bye gentleman..

Spending 10 000 dollar to be with her wouldn't be a romantic story to tell our kids, and not a healthy way to start of our fantastic lifelong relationship 🙂 it's suppose to just happen, love at first sight and all of that, I'm gonna wait until I bump into her somewhere  🙂🧡🧡🧡😙

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

Spending 10 000 dollar to be with her wouldn't be a romantic story to tell our kids, and not a healthy way to start of our fantastic lifelong relationship 🙂 it's suppose to just happen, love at first sight and all of that, I'm gonna wait until I bump into her somewhere  🙂🧡🧡🧡😙

😉  👍