Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

I know TBG,  They just don't get it. you earned your 201 neg karma in a way he could never understand. The very first post he ever made he is gonna try to take you on. Well, maybe in the future he will turn out to be a good contributor .

And it took him 7 months to the day to make the one post. Just your basic forum troll.

Either that or he couldn't take my bitching anymore, and finally lost it.  ;D

I took down another one. More negatives please.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know TBG,  They just don't get it. you earned your 201 neg karma in a way he could never understand. The very first post he ever made he is gonna try to take you on. Well, maybe in the future he will turn out to be a good contributor .

And it took him 7 months to the day to make the one post. Just your basic forum troll.

Either that or he couldn't take my bitching anymore, and finally lost it.  ;D

I took down another one. More negatives please.

No wonder you are a Hero

Guest NullBurner

bald ist weihnachten

Ich seh Stepan schon als Nikolaus durch die Gegend laufen und Maya mit einem heißen Elfenoutfit ;D

Maya war unartig und muss mit seiner "Rute" gezüchtigt werden 8)

Guest friedel

ich möchte doch mal gerne wissen wo von maya so kaputt ist,das sie sich zurück ziehen muß.Hat heute bis in die puppen geschlafen,

zweimal mit den hund rausgegangen,ein wenig gekocht, und den ganzen tag vor den computer gesessen.Und jetzt im schlafzimmer.

Zwischen den beiden stimmt etwas nicht mehr.Sie ist wohl gefrustet weil sie den ganzen tag zu hause geblieben ist.Noch nicht mal eine kleine umarmung.

Sie kann doch nicht sauer sein,weil stepan gestern erst um 24 uhr nach hause gekommen ist.Sie ist doch sonst auch immer den ganzen tag unterwegst

bei freunden oder sonst wo.Es krieselt wohl sehr zwischen den den beiden.Leben sich wohl almählig auseinander.