Maya & Stepan Pictures - Split #1

You misunderstand rodent. Dull wasn't meant as an insult. Just adding on to what Van said about Stepan being dull. Truth is, I can appreciate watching a dull couple over watching a train wreck of a couple like Isabel/Marcelo or drama couple like Leora/Paul. Stepan and Maya both seem to be one in the same, which in the end is good for both of them.

Oh, no, I would not take offense at any of your statements, my friend.

Personally, however, my idea of "not dull" is a couple that's functional (Even if they do have soup every night, play jigsaw puzzles, etc.).

At least N&K and M&S and D&E have interesting fucking friends and interests, but some of these couples simply fucked athletically (boring after a while) or are zombies living off of meager RLC contributions because they can't find work elsewhere.

But again, I regard your comments and contributions highly. Do not think otherwise.

There's a couple of newbie jackasses trying to snuff me out today, so I'm still a bit edgy. (They, and Pelosi and Reid suck eggs. High blood pressure day for the little squirrel). I promise to relax.

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they make a bit of money as tonymoly (health and beauty products) agents.

South Korean version of Avon.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

girls, you can have a face like Maya,s..... damn good sales pitch!

Looks like they make a bit of money as tonymoly (health and beauty products) agents.

South Korean version of Avon.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

girls, you can have a face like Maya,s..... damn good sales pitch!

"damn good sales pitch !" if you smile a little more !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this in-line on CC, Kitek.  At least I can see those.

Postimage and the other 3rd party services simply don't last long anymore. I hope the unpaid members know that when they post. $12 USD is pretty cheap for the ability to hang around with goofballs such as us...