Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #6

happyone

8 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I have never said that she was.... quite the opposite.... 

Yeah but you're constantly implying that you would think that she was if she doesn't keep herself within your very strict guidelines.. and for some reason Leora follows your manipulation.. btw if I were to rate the stuff she does on a scale of vulgarity anal would be far down.

1. taste her pussy

2. love sucking cock and cum

etc..

anal would be far down, you also like alot of other dirty dirty stuff, you want her to seduce you in a pub, naughty smile, suck her tits, all pretty whorey stuff, only the       stuff I like you have a problem with, and you must have seen that hundreds of times so do you think she's a whore? why you still watch?

I shouldn't even answer your words... 
I am a man now adult ... I am aware of my way of writing ... a few years ago cybersex was a part of my life, and how to seduce a woman, face to face and words .... that led me to have problems, divorce ... so for a few years I left all that world .. a day discovered by chance rlc ... and saw for the first time Leora ... I felt attracted by his way of being, but I never wrote in the chat ... I kept silent, but now I say what I really want .... my wishes are not the same as yours ... and if for a moment I thought that I can manipulate leora would be the happiest man in the world .... but let's be honest ... sometime that again can read ... but I do not think I read during his masturbations ....
I never said that she was a whore......
if you read well... I said.... if I wanted to see a whore I wouldn't look at Leora...
please before making such a serious accusation .... reads well the text I write, and then criticizes me ...
and of course all of us in this world are selfish, and we look for what gives us more pleasure...