Leora -Johnny 5, Raul399 and others Special Chat Room 2019 #6

happyone

3 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

yes but that was for my eyes only 😉 she bought a new dildo, and she has put the tip in her ass two times and both times I thought I was in for something special but she stopped both times and broke my heart and spirit and soul 😢

I hope she does, I love when she does anal.  Let me know if she does.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Has she done anything that use haven't seen thousands of times before?

book GIF

This thread is like a shrine. The idealization and submissive devotion to an unreachable figure. A relationship unfulfilled forever.

Leora, a tragic figure addicted to adoration. Lifeless survival. 

I'll never really understand this place, but somehow its existence seems to be wrong. Some things just shouldn't be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This thread is like a shrine. The idealization and submissive devotion to an unreachable figure. A relationship unfulfilled forever.

I'll never really understand this place, but somehow its existence seems to be wrong. Some things just shouldn't be. 

Yes, she does attract a certain type that's for sure.

interested tim and eric GIF

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

That's a kinda low resolution evaluation, and you're starting at the wrong end 🙂 do you think this forum should exist? do you think RLC should exist? I find it interesting that you're critique starts at the very end of a branch of a tree that probably shouldn't exist in an ideal world.

I believe we all have an "addiction" to be adored, does that make us all tragic? Is Leora only half as tragic as the other girls since she's only after mens adoration? or do we need to subtract more tragicness since she doesn't use sex but only sexuality to get it (unlike someone like Masha who seems to have a new guy or girl in bed every day) Leora actually is loved by many, girls like Masha or the general RLC girl will continue to mistake lust for love and fool themself forever, that would be the definition of lifeless survival if you ask me.

Hi Johnny.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. 
tell me how was the wild anal last night... I couldn't see him I was asleep... hahaha