Big Fight?

grod

I just opened RLC and saw the 2 arguing. I don't understand their language so I have no idea what it's about. She's is crying & trying to leave but he stopped her. No physical violence, that's good, but she is really upset. Anyone else watching that can translate?

Guest Squirrel

The other day he was carrying her around on his shoulders, giving her a piggy-back ride.

I don't know what to think about these two people.

All I know is Leora is very attractive, and somehow Paul and her have a relationship. And that's about it.

Edit: 10 hours later ---

After having great sex, they relax, the Leora wakes up crying and freaking-out and speaking none stop while Paul tries to calm her down.

Does anybody know if this is because of their relationship or because Leora has had a very bad experience in her life, or if she's just plain bipolar?

She's crazy, again she was abusing Paul hitting him in the face while he was trying to calm her down he never tried to hit her back, he's staying calm and let her slap him many times, that bitch might be good looking but I would not want her in my house

You guys got it wrong.  He won't let her up.  That is unlawful detainment.  She slapped him only after this.

He is in the wrong.

I would like to know what they are saying.  Please let me know who can translate.  I have recorded most of this fight.

Guest Squirrel

You guys got it wrong.  He won't let her up.  That is unlawful detainment.  She slapped him only after this.

He is in the wrong.

I would like to know what they are saying.  Please let me know who can translate.  I have recorded most of this fight.

I recorded it to, but without someone who is willing to translate we'll never find out what the story is. For that matter, he cold be a pimp and she's his sex slave who goes out to do her business in a nurses outfit. Maybe he's mafia; maybe she's from Jupiter, maybe she's addicted to mugwump juice, maybe they're brother and sister who got kicked out of Moscow because he had a run-in with Putin.

I have no fricken' idea. Aren't there any Russian speakers on CamCaps?

He is in the wrong.

I recorded it to, but without someone who is willing to translate we'll never find out what the story is. For that matter, he cold be a pimp and she's his sex slave who goes out to do her business in a nurses outfit. Maybe he's mafia; maybe she's from Jupiter, maybe she's addicted to mugwump juice, maybe they're brother and sister who got kicked out of Moscow because he had a run-in with Putin.

I have no fricken' idea. Aren't there any Russian speakers on CamCaps?

Nothing gets by you Squirrel.

Maybe they have a Russian version of our FDA that is poisoning the food supply like they're doing to us for mind control and manipulation. Then they get them all hooked on Big Pharma drugs making them believe they can be cured with the little pill.

But the little pill and the one doctor need 5 or 6 more doctors and little pills to fix the fuck ups the first little pill caused.

I went for a physical for work last week. They wanted to know who my family doctor was. I put down none. They said I had to have a doctor. I said I'm only here because I need a job to eat. Otherwise, all doctors can go jump off of a cliff.

If you aren't sick, they don't make money. So why cure you in the first place. Eat right and you don't get sick. If you should feel a little funny, smoke some weed. You'll be cured in an hour.