RLC Men Actions or Inactions

F219

This is question is more to the European men on here.  Please all respond and in English if possible.  Translator has not been working great lately.

Do the men of RLC act like the majority of the men in their country.

As far as I am concerned, Paul has always been a douche.  Until he gets his nut in the evening, he does what he can.  He cannot sit or lay beside her without making sexual advances toward her.  Once he gets his nut, he does his own thing with headphones on.

Stefan is a man child.  He turns everything into a joke.  The other day, Alma was trying to be romantic with him with some massage oil & candles.  He laid down beside her and half ass gave her a one handed massage.  It was so much effort he had to lay his head on the pillow.  What a joke.

He just tried to get out of an argument with Alma by just trying to play with her like a 12 year old.

I don't speak their language but I do understand tone of voice and body language.

Now the question.  Is this a cultural thing or are these just 2 examples of how to be an idiot??

I MEAN NO OFFENSE TO ANYBODY BUT STEFAN AND THE DOUCHE BAG KNOWN AS PAUL.

Any comments??

Guest NL Forever

Don't really watch Stefan so can't comment.

From what I have seen of Paul I would think that his clumsy sexual advances/humping motions would be rather off-putting to Leora and to women in general. I find it quite embarrassing/cringeworthy to watch, especially from a grown man...it's the kind of thing that teenage boys who can't control their hormones do. Perhaps he thinks that this really shows Leora that he finds her immensely attractive...who knows.

I certainly hope it isn't typical of European men in general....sadly I suspect it might be pretty common.

Having said all that, I guess they are still in the early stages of their relationship and still discovering how to please each other.....so maybe in time we will see him develop into a sexual virtuoso :-)

do you really think that all Americans are as stupid as the one we described in europe? that all Spanish weigh 100 kg to 30 years, all the french wear a beret and a baguette, all German dream of israel destroyed it, all Canadian live in shacks and eat otters and caribou?? fools and older children, it's everywhere! Most couples do not go rlc large schools, i do not expect anything more ... it's not as bad as the U.S. spring break with all these "students" who are only making fun naked in public and all these completely tared stars who are supposed to be examples. the day there will be a couple of lawyers or business leader on rlc, you'll see something else ....

Quote "I certainly hope it isn't typical of European men in general....sadly I suspect it might be pretty common.

Paul and Leora GMT+8, where do you get European this is 6 time zones away from Europe. Try Asia

Second 7 men about of millions doesn't make a norm.

Who needs to grow up.

Quote "I don't speak their language but I do understand tone of voice and body language."

Watch more carefully and learn because you don't understand, translate the Spanish comments on this forum then you would understand a bit more of what is going on.

These type of comments make me sick. These are normal people who happen to be on the lower Echelons of life otherwise they wouldn't be on RLC who obviously don't live to your expectations.

Guest Squirrel

Gee, another thread about the guys.

I'm an American. I understand there are cultural differences, since I live with lots of people from Ukraine, Siberia, Mexico and even (gasp!) Canadians.

Therefore, I don't criticize the boys too much.

On the other hand, the boys often get in the way of the camera and the women at the most inappropriate times, blocking my view. If the boys all left tomorrow, I would not cry.

The girls can keep their cats and dogs and fish, however. And that's all this squirrel has to say about the subject.

(Nice avatar you got there, MGB. Hope the Lucas electricals are holding up! What year?)

Guest Squirrel

Wow!!!  Everybody misunderstood my post.  I was just making note of a couple of goof balls.

I WAS NOT ATTACKING THEIR COUNTRIES.

Misunderstandings are bound to happen. Europeans stereotype Americans and Australians often themselves without knowing it.

I don't think any of these Euros can fault you for your description of some of the men, however.

And yes, the Spanish couples have a hot temper and yes, Leora & Paul are, well, different in how they handle things emotionally.

In fact, I don't think anybody anywhere in the world can understand Leora and Paul.

But she's cute nonetheless...

Guest Chatterbox

Quote "I certainly hope it isn't typical of European men in general....sadly I suspect it might be pretty common.

Paul and Leora GMT+8, where do you get European this is 6 time zones away from Europe. Try Asia

Second 7 men about of millions doesn't make a norm.

Who needs to grow up.

1. Paul and Leora are clearly European, not Asian - therefore directing the discussion to Europeans was, in a sense, valid.

2. I think NL Senior was simply reflecting on the fact that many men in Europe (and probably around the world) have this kind of attitude to women, which is a little sad)

3. NL Senior did not say that the observations of 7 men makes it the norm - not sure where you got that idea from.

4. "Who needs to grow up" is, again, a bit of a pointless (immature?) response to a discussion point.

Interesting how the comments make you sick, yet you are perfectly happy to watch these people "on the lower Echelons of life" for your entertainment....does make one wonder......