Impeach President Trump

One thing that really bugs me about tv coverage of the impeachment hearings are tv reporters' analysis of the hearings. I watch and listen to the hearings with my own eyes and ears and then these people feel that they need to tell me what I saw and heard. Their analysis is one of the last things I would rely on since I consider journalists to be some of the dumbest people on the face of the earth. 

What I've heard of the Lev Parnas' tape sounds as if it may have been edited. Maybe separate conversations edited and spliced together. In fact, the "take her out" comment sounds like something Trump could have said at one of his rallies when he was asking security to remove a protester.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, I don't know it and neither do you. Also, people who listened in on the call say the transcript is an accurate account of the phone call. I trust their judgement much more than someone like you who has no firsthand knowledge of anything. All  you have is a biased deep obsessive hatred of Donald Trump.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, happyone said:

Now I know that you are a despicable human being comparing this impeachment trial to the Nuremberg trial and insinuating that Jay Sekulow, of Jewish heritage,  would defend or claim that the Nazi's

who perpetrated the holocaust were innocent. 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, happyone said:

Now I know that you are a despicable human being comparing this impeachment trial to the Nuremberg trial and insinuating that Jay Sekulow, of Jewish heritage,  would defend or claim that the Nazi's

who perpetrated the holocaust were innocent. 

spacer.png