Impeach President Trump

11 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

He wanted him to do the "right thing" in 2019, but not 2017 or 18?  You keep putting lipstick on that pig, but it isn't helping.

Zelensky wasn't president until May, 2019, dumbass. Trump knew the previous Ukrainian president was corrupt and did not want Trump to become U.S. President. You are the ignorant pig wearing lipstick.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Zelensky wasn't president until May, 2019, dumbass. Trump knew the previous Ukrainian president was corrupt and did not want Trump to become U.S. President. You are the ignorant pig weraring lipstick.:biggrin:

You get so angry you forget how to spell.....and the name-calling is getting old.  Grow up.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trump45sucks said:

Anything that says Laura Ingraham Report is pure conspiracy theory bullshit.  Shes a liar who misinforms the public.  Now I know what's wrong with you.  You need to watch The Brainwashing of my Father.......immediately.

Go to hell. You are the brainwashed fool who said Trump was telling people to kill the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine. Truthfully  though, I don't think you could be brainwashed because you don't have a brain.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Can't handle the truth, so now you accuse me of something I never did. You were the one talking about corpses, not me.  Typical left wing, liberal progressive lying candy ass.

Typical Trump-like MAGAt who resorts to nasty name-calling and diversionary tactics. I live inside your head, rent free.

1 minute ago, trump45sucks said:

Typical Trump-like MAGAt who resorts to nasty name-calling and diversionary tactics. I live inside your head, rent free.

Same old garbage from you over and over. You are incapable of an original intelligent thought.  Now I will go watch the president's lawyers expose all the lies that Adam Schiff and his friends told earlier this week.

• Haha 1