Impeach President Trump

24 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

HUGE!

WWW.NYDAILYNEWS.COM

The top defense lawyer in Trump’s impeachment defense was in the room when Trump personally ordered the then-National Security Adviser to push...

Another bombshell I guess. Theres a new bombshell report from the President Trump haters almost hourly. And have any of them amounted to anything but increase Trumps ratings?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I just love how he makes up a storyline to tell us what is going to happen if X happens. He just makes it all up in his mind and then he expects everyone to believe it as if it really happened. What a tool!

You have absolutely no evidence of anything you said.  Shooting from your ass.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Another bombshell I guess. Theres a new bombshell report from the President Trump haters almost hourly. And have any of them amounted to anything but increase Trumps ratings?

Increase his 41.9% approval rating?  What a laugh.  You're blinded by ignorance.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The dirty little truth is that the Democrats do not want witnesses. The last thing they want is Adam Schiff under oath facing cross examination by the president's attorneys. All the Democrats want is to put on a show about how unfair the trial was.  Just a repeat of the show they put on for the Kavanaugh hearing.   When are the Democrats going to get a new play book?

Really?  ROTFLMFAO