Impeach President Trump

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I'm still feeling quite nauseous from listening to HRC blatantly lie about the reason these 4 people, who are laying caskets right behind her no less, died because of a video. Trump asking for Zalenski to investigate corruption in Ukraine, which includes sweetheart deals with Hunter Biden, just seems small in comparison. I may not be able to to get over it until after Nov 2020 so just 🐻 with me. 

* I deeply apologize for any typographical errors that I may have made.  Please forgive me! 

But Hillary, but Obama, but, but, but........It's January 31, 2020......catch up.

9 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Increase his 41.9% approval rating?  What a laugh.  You're blinded by ignorance.

I don't really care about his personal approval ratings, I care about the job he's doing. And those polls especially on the economy have been in the 50s to near 60 for months. 

• Like 1

Just now, trump45sucks said:

I don't need drugs to deal with morons like you.  I hit you over the head with FACTS.  Trouble is, you're too stupid to see it.  

Trouble is that your facts are not facts. They are just propaganda from liberal progressive news sources. Just like the latest bombshell bullshit story from the New York Times released this morning. Again, no named source for the story and no direct quotes from Bolton's book. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

Facts boy, facts.  Your GOP will get smeared in November.  Can't wait.

I can't wait for 2020 election day either. Can't wait to see all the reporters at CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS crying again like the did in Nov, 2016.:biggrin:

• Like 1