Impeach President Trump

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

" The clown will definitely continue as president, because the American system does not have a neutral trials on this level."   The fact that you called the president a clown tells me that you would be incapable of rendering a neutral decision. Thank God we do not have a European style government in the U.S.  But you would be fine with a court of Democrat majority, right?  The U.S. Supreme Court (other than the Chief Justice presiding) has no role in the impeachment process.  Trump was impeached by Democrats alone in the House, and he will most likely be found not guilty by Republicans in the Senate. The real verdict will be rendered by the American people in Nov., 2020, and that is how it should be.

Ridgerunner you can't make a donkey understand they're too stubborn & all they understand is welfare & open borders 

CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

After White House lawyers castigated the House for being "unprepared," Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) tossed a gauntlet and the last word.

GOP turning the trial into a farce.  The majority (us smart Americans) won't let this shit slide in November.  

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

The only argument you would accept is one that would agree with your delusions. Sorry, but I'm not going to do that.

I'm not asking for your obedience, I'm asking you to supply FACTS, which up until this moment, has been an epic fail on your part.

19 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:
CROOKSANDLIARS.COM

After White House lawyers castigated the House for being "unprepared," Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) tossed a gauntlet and the last word.

GOP turning the trial into a farce.  The majority (us smart Americans) won't let this shit slide in November.  

That's not what I'm seeing. Schumer is turning it into a farce with all his stupid amendments.

20 minutes ago, trump45sucks said:

I'm not asking for your obedience, I'm asking you to supply FACTS, which up until this moment, has been an epic fail on your part.

Your so called facts are not facts. They are the opinions of left wing blogs and biased news media people.  All I need to know is that I voted for Donald Trump because he was not a career politician, and that he has done a good job for the American people as president so I will vote for him again in 2020. 

• Haha 1

I want Adam Schiff to talk, talk, talk and talk, because he continues to tell lie on top of lie and all his lies will be exposed by Trumps' attorneys in the trial. He doesn't run the show anymore like he did in the House. He's already beginning to lose his cool.

I want Adam Schiff to talk, talk, talk and talk, because he continues to tell lie on top of lie and all his lies will be exposed by Trumps' attorneys in the trial. He doesn't run the show anymore like he did in the House. He's already beginning to lose his cool.

Please.....share your infinite wisdom with us and tell us exactly what lies he's telling.  I'll wait.

Your so called facts are not facts. They are the opinions of left wing blogs and biased news media people.  All I need to know is that I voted for Donald Trump because he was not a career politician, and that he has done a good job for the American people as president so I will vote for him again in 2020. 

A good job?  He's divided the country, lied over 14,000 times, committed numerous illegal acts and promotes hate, bigotry, and promises he doesn't keep.  He wants to take away YOUR medical coverage, high wages and social security.  You're full of shit dude....but go on ahead and waste your vote.  We won't blow it again BOY.

• Like 1