Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #13

jugghead

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Cat dice que los miembros antiguos regresan como miembros nuevos. Le creo, pero deseo que los miembros antiguos regresen y disfruten de buenos momentos con los nuevos miembros. Es solo buena gente por todas partes.

I'm too proud and arrogant to come back with another name...hahaha.
after 4 years talking I'm not going to change... I like being who I am... although Leora ignores me, I'm always... hahaha.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I'm too proud and arrogant to come back with another name...hahaha.
after 4 years talking I'm not going to change... I like being who I am... although Leora ignores me, I'm always... hahaha.

I have been banned, hated, made fun of, put on hiatus, all that, many times. Yet, here I am. No one should ever judge us except the Mods that have a job to do. And they are more forgiving than we are. Time to sit back and enjoy the show!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Mr. Cat says old members come back as new members. I believe him but I wish old members to come back and enjoy good times with new members. It's just good people all around.

I know since I have been here I have been presumed to several different people, guess I should feel extra special 🙄

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Have always thought the attractive woman looks quite good in red. Of course, she looks quite good in any kind and color of clothes or certainly without any.

Always best naked but red is always nice and a potato sack would look good with her in it.

• Like 3