Leora - General Chat Topic November 2019 #13

jugghead

9 hours ago, raul399 said:

it's a detail from her... that she remembers my schedule..... 
it is impossible to stop loving this woman...

In reference to your second statement, that has certainly seemed to be the case for quite awhile now my friend. At least for me anyway. For the intriguingly interesting and certainly attractive woman...👀 😍 💘

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

En referencia a su segunda declaración, ese ciertamente parece ser el caso desde hace bastante tiempo, amigo mío. Al menos para mí de todos modos. Para la mujer intrigantemente interesante y ciertamente atractiva ... 👀  😍 💘

you can love her...
you can hate her
but she will never be a woman who leaves a man indifferent.....
she is special...friend

• Like 2

God.... not even my best dream could imagine this orgasm... has been incredible... full of sensuality, passion... your face was the reflection of desire...
I think you are the reincarnation of aphrodite the goddess of beauty, sensuality and love...
thank you my beautiful girl...
a kiss for your lips...

• Like 1

Another thing I like is her doing domestic things. Like "Oops, I dropped something and I have no pants on". To me, that is hot. I'm sure there are others who disagree. One thing is for sure. They need to install a camera or re-aim one presently being used because her exercises are not conducive to our viewing pleasure. I have stated that many times before all over the place. If a lady exercises, there needs to be a camera just for that. Not all cams need to be about bating.

• Like 1