Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I, on the other hand, am not bored.the day I am do not expect me to respond. And right now I am glad I never got bored!

Although I'm sure it may her and some others, the bathroom occurrences really do not interest me, with perhaps exception to when there was a mandingo aid involved at the pevious residence that seemed it may have caused her to really let go and experience release.

Once upon a time it may have seemed that any potential anticipation was a big part of the experience, but as time has past since a certain point in time, it has seemed that the number of let downs wore into the anticipation and so things do not seem quite as exciting as they once may have imo.

Guest Felix75
18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although I'm sure it may her and some others, the bathroom occurrences really do not interest me, with perhaps exception to when there was a mandingo aid involved at the pevious residence that seemed it may have caused her to really let go and experience release.

Well, no one asks you to be interested) You can go to another apartment. Do you really think that Leora will do what someone here asks?  I think it is naive. LOL

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Once upon a time it may have seemed that any potential anticipation was a big part of the experience, but as time has past since a certain point in time, it has seemed that the number of let downs wore into the anticipation and so things do not seem quite as exciting as they once may have imo.

Then you are lost. Just this new setting is enough for me. new cameras, New Leora. No dog barking while she does her business. No Paul walking in to cut it short. What's not to like?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

Well, no one asks you to be interested) You can go to another apartment. Do you really think that Leora will do what someone here asks?  I think it is naive. LOL

Don't think too much. She has answered our calls in spades.

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Then you are lost. Just this new setting is enough for me. new cameras, New Leora. No dog barking while she does her business. No Paul walking in to cut it short. What's not to like?

You know what I wish she would do?

Whatever she wants to do 🤔😁

• Like 1

Guest Felix75
3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

they will always not like something, do not react to it.  They think that tenants owe them something, but that’s not so.  Those who think differently, the problem is only in their head. 

Just now, Felix75 said:

they will always not like something, do not react to it.  They think that tenants owe them something, but that’s not so.  Those who think differently, the problem is only in their head. 

You are right and so are others, bro. Just the fact that she has come back and remains here is a testament to our wanting it to happen.

• Like 1