Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

Just now, Nicholas said:

There you go e. I was jusy fixxing to say, that your statement or request may or perhaps must have been noticed. Good for you bud.

I will not get caught up in some mistaken brawl. I am here to enjoy her. I got my own shit going on. You want help then get a mod.

• Like 1

Just now, Snoopy1 said:

She is totally hypnotizing moving her ass like that.

I don't think hypnotizing is quite the correct word. I think "seductive" would be more applicable regarding the portion of the male of the species that reacts to it !!😁

• Like 3

1 minute ago, scutus said:

I don't think hypnotizing is quite the correct word. I think "seductive" would be more applicable regarding the portion of the male of the species that reacts to it !!😁

What ever it is, I'm enjoying watching it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

There are so many females that are seductive on RLC right now, but this person right here that's before my eyes, seems to only get my attention

23 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I will not get caught up in some mistaken brawl. I am here to enjoy her. I got my own shit going on. You want help then get a mod.

I don't believe anyone asked you to but you somewhat asserted yourself into it and you certainly added a post into the fuss reflecting your sentiments concerning part of it didn't you. I wasn't attempting to get any help from you or anyone else. Furthermore, I don't need a mod for no more than had been mentioned here bud. Also, I do believe that the post you clicked on with your response here was referred to someone else such as e, as in esanders.

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

There are so many females that are seductive on RLC right now, but this person right here that's before my eyes, seems to only get my attention

Is that " attention " as in "Attention"???😀

• Haha 1