Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #16

jugghead

10 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

It could be that auntie has arrived and we missed the signs?

Well, that graphic is just a little more than necessary for a sign concerning that imo and I know others as well. But perhaps jugg meant he was waiting for it to come from stoney like it has so many times in the past, or perhaps it could be as you mentioned. But if memory serves right, he was one of the ones who commented about it before.

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, that graphic is just a little more than necessary for a sign concerning that imo and I know others as well. But perhaps jugg meant he was waiting for it to come from stoney like it has so many times in the past, or perhaps it could be as you mentioned. But if memory serves right, he was one of the ones who commented about it before.

StnCld only puts up the graphic after someone mentions she's here, I have not seen any real signs as we usually do if a plug has been inserted. Watching her fully clothed most of the day is also a sign. Who knows.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

StnCld316 always posts that graphic and I always ask him not to. You of all people should know and I am surprised that you called me on it!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, jugghead said:

StnCld316 always posts that graphic and I always ask him not to. You of all people should know and I am surprised that you called me on it!

There you are jugg. Why would you be surprised about that. I believe I may have been one of the ones in agreement with you about it back then, and I was pretty darn sure of your sentiments about it. It's why it was somewhat surprising that it was you this time, but I believe I may have been onto why. Lol

Guest Felix75
2 hours ago, Snoopy1 said:

StnCld only puts up the graphic after someone mentions she's here, I have not seen any real signs as we usually do if a plug has been inserted. Watching her fully clothed most of the day is also a sign. Who knows.

Sign?  And in your opinion usually she should go naked?  Well, if this is the norm for you, then you should visit the apartments of Barcelona.  There, from morning till night, they lie on the bed naked with legs spread.  Leora does not walk around  naked the house 24/7, which is normal.