SECRETARIAT

ipiratemedia

M68T2lT.gif.5aea24bdb89e6444310bc25890baba9a.gif

SECRETARIAT - Known as big Red! The greatest Horse ever. I was reminiscing about the past and can across a family picture album with a few pictures of Secretariat. My dad and my grandpa, spent a lot of their time, at the Horse track. Enjoy! SECRETARIAT is just a Horse, for those who did not know. No Animal love! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

SECRETARIAT - Known as big Red! The greatest Horse ever. I was reminiscing about the past and can across a family picture album with a few pictures of Secretariat. My dad and my grandpa, spent a lot of their lives, at the Horse track. Enjoy! SECRETARIAT is just a Horse, for those who did not know. No Animal love! 

Secretariat suffered from severe laminitis, a chronic and painful hoof disease just prior to his death. On October 4, 1989, the decision was made to humanely euthanize him. He was buried at Clairborne Farm in Paris, Kentucky. Thankfully he died long before he had to race at Santa Anita again where chances are he would have been put down--so many good horses suffering injury at this track. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Secretariat suffered from severe laminitis, a chronic and painful hoof disease just prior to his death. On October 4, 1989, the decision was made to humanely euthanize him. He was buried at Clairborne Farm in Paris, Kentucky. Thankfully he died long before he had to race at Santa Anita again where chances are he would have been put down--so many good horses suffering injury at this track. 

The owner of the horse made a good fortune.  

• Like 1