Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #17

happyone

28 minutes ago, jugghead said:

God bless the clarity of these cameras! Crystal clear! I remember having to watch blurriness from what looked like a football field away.

Well, from my observation of some other previous ocam caps of occassions in the other residence, appeared pretty darned clear to me jugg. You sure a few hits and brewsky's may have not been involved in some those times jugg ole pal ? 😉

• Haha 1

Perhaps it may seem that someone may have chosen to relocate back to a more comfortable place to rest and relax in perhaps a regular bed as compared to a fold-out sofa/bed. Would seem to be a good choice of so as far as having more area to move around and stretch out on, and likely experience better relaxation, rest, and sleep.

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps it may seem that someone may have chosen to relocate back to a more comfortable place to rest and relax in perhaps a regular bed as compared to a fold-out sofa/bed. Would seem to be a good choice of so as far as having more area to move around and stretch out on, and likely experience better relaxation, rest, and sleep.

There you go Nicholas

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, from my observation of some other previous ocam caps of occassions in the other residence, appeared pretty darned clear to me jugg. You sure a few hits and brewsky's may have not been involved in some those times jugg ole pal ? 😉

After visiting the Leora Videos thread today I wonder. You know I am always critical of the vehicle upon which we enjoy this pastime! 😁