Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #17

happyone

Almost forgot to thank our Lady for just looking so beautiful tonight. After both of my cars broke down and the death of a friend and my niece moving to Japan and needing support then my sister skyping me it has been a long day. But the sight of her soft and beautiful body has lightened the load a bit, as it always has. Thank you so much Lady Leora!

Sooo...

The Queen definitely invented the twerking. I believe we all agree about this.  😉

But - it was the slo-mo twerking. Like she does it all of the time (except for an one or 2 occasions, hehe). So, I don't know where the girls all over around got the idea about speeding it up. Speed twerking, hehe....

Anyway - I like them both. Both variations are extremely nice. Both just glue one to the screen oblivious to anything around. Still - the queen is one and only.

Sometimes - the speed variation offers some more thrill - just because - the cheeks are more wildly, hecticly spreading and offering the view that the Queen has not offered to us so far...

It could be easely done. In a way like bending, spreading, pushing back...a bit (or 2, 3...bits) more. It's just the way it is - always - more, hehe.

I have my trust in the queen. She always knows the path and how to get to the destination she has in her mind, leading only as the queen knows how to. Leaving everyone and everything behind - exactly where their place is.   🙂

My dear - be sure, you dont need to have any concern at all. You can always turn your back to anyone and everyone in anywhich everyway you ever wanted. We will always watch your back! I'm sure of it! (the spreadier the marrier, ofc, hehe) 😉  

Kiss my dear!  😉

13 hours ago, jugghead said:

hello everybody kiss ... mine wanted to be a nice joke, it didn't want to be a question ... you wrote that you had to do two things at the same time and I was wondering if at the same time you had to clean and cook  ... I would never allow to ask you certain personal questions especially in public messages ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That was a clip from Movie  The Shining which is a movie made in 1980.  A Stephen King Novel made into a Movie.

Oh yeah, The Shining. That's right. Knew I had seen that gorry scene before I did on here. Well, it's no wonder coming from someone with a sadistic mind such as Stephen King.