NAME

Guest trukrken

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

Is this most important thing for you? He gave a proper answer and that's true - her real name is Yulia.

I'm also curious how anyone knows what her real name is...and no, it's not a particularly important thing to me.

The thing is, evidence supporting a contention is important.  Substantiating a claim is important.  Providing verifiable facts is important.

Or...do you expect everyone to just accept someone's statement as truth?

^^

Is this most important thing for you? He gave a proper answer and that's true - her real name is Yulia.

I'm also curious how anyone knows what her real name is...and no, it's not a particularly important thing to me.

The thing is, evidence supporting a contention is important.  Substantiating a claim is important.  Providing verifiable facts is important.

Or...do you expect everyone to just accept someone's statement as truth?         

. Could not have said it better myself....thank you

No her real name is yuliya

And you know this...how?

Is it that hard to figure out how he knows this?

It must be that hard --unless xxx010101 is Yuliya or Paul

If any of you would listen to what they're saying you would hear him calling her by her name but I guess that's too demanding for you guys ???

No her real name is yuliya

And you know this...how?

Is it that hard to figure out how he knows this?

It must be that hard --unless xxx010101 is Yuliya or Paul

If any of you would listen to what they're saying you would hear him calling her by her name but I guess that's too demanding for you guys ???

I don't watch the cams much, so I can truthfully say that I've never heard him calling her by name.

In any event, when asked to substantiate a claim...for example, her real name...all he had to do was say that he heard her being called that and maybe present a video of that happening.

Is THAT too demanding?

BTW. Her real name was already posted here by one of Russian speaking users.

On ‎2013‎-‎08‎-‎02 at 1:13 PM, snaky said:

By the way, finally heard her real name--it's Julia!

(This Link is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)