NAME

Guest trukrken

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

This entire thread is predicated on the concept that somehow their "real" names are of some mysterious special importance to us.

8)

(Julia is a pretty name. It would fit her.)

^^

Is this most important thing for you? He gave a proper answer and that's true - her real name is Yulia.

And can you prove that her name is Yulia?  Do not make a statement with out proof

And that's why I can't see the point of translating their fights and talks. Cause always there will be some people demanding a proof that translation is correct.

Do you really guys think the only people speaking russian all over the world is this couple?

^^

Is this most important thing for you? He gave a proper answer and that's true - her real name is Yulia.

And can you prove that her name is Yulia?  Do not make a statement with out proof

And that's why I can't see the point of translating their fights and talks. Cause always there will be some people demanding a proof that translation is correct.

Do you really guys think the only people speaking russian all over the world is this couple?

Since nobody is translating anything we don't know much what's happening in the Russian speaking apartments so if you could please translate as much as you can and don't be bothered with people demanding anything.

I hear her call him Paulish all the time.

It's a nickname Pasha

Павел (Паша)-Pavel (Pasha)- English Paul

Same thing does Nastya in the other apartment she uses nickname Zhenya

Евгений (Женя) Yevgeny, Yevgeniy, Evgeny (Zhenya) -English Eugene

I hear her call him Paulish all the time.

It's a nickname Pasha

Павел (Паша)-Pavel (Pasha)- English Paul

Same thing does Nastya in the other apartment she uses nickname Zhenya

Евгений (Женя) Yevgeny, Yevgeniy, Evgeny (Zhenya) -English Eugene

Thanks kitek for the info.

8)

^^

Since nobody is translating anything we don't know much what's happening in the Russian speaking apartments so if you could please translate as much as you can and don't be bothered with people demanding anything.

I don't want to go into details but I can tell you one thing - yes, Paul may be annoying but Yulia is real pain in the ass. One example from last week: she want him to check her bus on the internet. He was busy so he said he couldn't do this right away. And she couldn't wait a moment. Result? 2 hour fight, of course she was constantly yealing at him, crying, etc. A few days earlier she opened the window and dropped from the sill his antenna or something which Paul is constantly working at (;)). The antenna fall all the way from 8th floor to the ground and she was perfectly fine with this. She hadn't even say "Sorry". I saw how mad Paul was but he didn't say a word. So when I read this bullshit about this "gorgeus girl" I can only laugh. Yes, she is attractive - great figure, nice but pretty average face, at least for russian standards, but her overreacting behaviour and dealing with emotions are frightening. This is tipical russian woman's dictatorship - try to say "no" in any case and the earthquake starts.

^^

I don't want to go into details but I can tell you one thing - yes, Paul may be annoying but Yulia is real pain in the ass. One example from last week: she want him to check her bus on the internet. He was busy so he said he couldn't do this right away. And she couldn't wait a moment. Result? 2 hour fight, of course she was constantly yealing at him, crying, etc. A few days earlier she opened the window and dropped from the sill his antenna or something which Paul is constantly working at (;)). The antenna fall all the way from 8th floor to the ground and she was perfectly fine with this. She hadn't even say "Sorry". I saw how mad Paul was but he didn't say a word. So when I read this bullshit about this "gorgeus girl" I can only laugh. Yes, she is attractive - great figure, nice but pretty average face, at least for russian standards, but her overreacting behaviour and dealing with emotions are frightening. This is tipical russian woman's dictatorship - try to say "no" in any case and the earthquake starts.

You may be right.  However, when an argument starts he grabs her to hug or more common, lays her down and somewhat lays on her.  He wants to CONTROL her.  This is unlawful detainment.  If she slaps him after this, it is self defense for her.

He is in the wrong from this point on even if the argument she was wrong.

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ABUSE IN A RELATIONSHIP, EVER!!!

Sooooooo...just to recap on this thread....Paul's name is Pasha = Paul and Leora's name is Yulia = Julia?

His name is Pavel (diminutive - Pasha).

You may be right.  However, when an argument starts he grabs her to hug or more common, lays her down and somewhat lays on her.  He wants to CONTROL her.  This is unlawful detainment.  If she slaps him after this, it is self defense for her.

He is in the wrong from this point on even if the argument she was wrong.

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ABUSE IN A RELATIONSHIP, EVER!!!

Man, did you ever have a girlfriend? You are absolutely wrong in every aspect. He wants to control her by hugging when she's upset or mad? If he hugs her (even if the moment is not good) that's bad and if she slaps him it's good cause it's self defence? No offence, but that's silly what you are writing.

The only person here who want control of other side is Yulia. She tries to do this emotionally and she's really good at this. You have to do what she wants or it will be a fight. For example, she demands from him asking for permission to go out. Not informing her but ASKING FOR PERMISSION. If he don't want to do that, she's mad. They fight quite often about that. Sick...