Linda & Tibor - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

10 hours ago, Fogo said:

guys, we are already watching these videos without having to download, post new stuff please!

You may be watching these video streams now, but there may come a
time, maybe I should say there likely will come a time, when those
videos are no longer available to watch on those sites. You may then
wish you had downloaded them. Just something to think about.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, punxkink said:

I love her tattoos, they look great on her, unlike all of Masha's guests. Linda's actually compliment her body without being distracting.

I'm glad you like them but I can't stand any woman that has those big tattoo's like the ones in that video.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

how ugly she is with all those tattoo's!!

If her and a couple more girls on rlc would just get their whole body tatooed then they wouldn't have to buy camo clothes if they ever wanted to start hunting. or it would make them invisible all together and we wouldn't see them at all.

1697121421_bandicam2020-02-2408-50-36-617.jpg.0e5b85e9bc8afda52d57ac6c4e29a868.jpg  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

If her and a couple more girls on rlc would just get their whole body tatooed then they wouldn't have to buy camo clothes if they ever wanted to start hunting. or it would make them invisible all together and we wouldn't see them at all.  

Lucky for me, I don't have to see them at all and the only reason I seen Linda was because I was hoping the video was of her masturbating, and then I would have had to take a peak LOL

I should have known better because I don't ever see any posts about her masturbating.

Good camo in that pick though!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Lucky for me, I don't have to see them at all and the only reason I seen Linda was because I was hoping the video was of her masturbating, and then I would have had to take a peak LOL

I should have known better because I don't ever see any posts about her masturbating.

Good camo in that pick though!

Kevin Abstract Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON

• Like 1