Linda & Tibor - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

On 9/23/2020 at 12:26 PM, ulysse123 said:

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

Merci ulysse j'ai vu Linda plus tôt dans la journée commencée à bate en passant sa main sur sa culotte mais elle a immédiatement arrêté quand elle a entendu Tibor arriver je n'ai malheureusement pas pensé à enregistrer cela 😕

@ulysse123 Comment avez-vous fait pour supprimer les logos et les points braille ?

je ne les vois pas sur votre vidéo. 🤔

Thank you ulysses I saw Linda earlier in the day started beating while passing her hand over her panties but she immediately stopped when she heard Tibor arrive I unfortunately did not think of recording this 😕

@ulysse123 How did you go about removing the logos and braille dots?

I don't see them on your video. 🤔

6 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Merci ulysse j'ai vu un peu plus tôt Linda se toucher par-dessus ça culotte mais elle sait arrêter quand elle a entendu Tibor arriver je n'ai malheureusement pas pensé à enregistrer cela. 😕

@ulysse123 comment fais-tu pour enlever les logos et les filigranes point braille sur ton enregistrement ? 🤔

Thank you, ulysses, I saw Linda touching herself over these panties a little earlier, but she knows how to stop when she heard Tibor arrive. Unfortunately, I didn't think of recording that. 😕

@ ulysse123 how do you remove logos and braille dot watermarks from your recording? 🤔

Video sex with another man.Do you think like that

51 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Merci ulysse j'ai vu Linda plus tôt dans la journée commencée à bate en passant sa main sur sa culotte mais elle a immédiatement arrêté quand elle a entendu Tibor arriver je n'ai malheureusement pas pensé à enregistrer cela 😕

@ulysse123 Comment avez-vous fait pour supprimer les logos et les points braille ?

je ne les vois pas sur votre vidéo. 🤔

Thank you ulysses I saw Linda earlier in the day started beating while passing her hand over her panties but she immediately stopped when she heard Tibor arrive I unfortunately did not think of recording this 😕

@ulysse123 How did you go about removing the logos and braille dots?

I don't see them on your video. 🤔

Bonjour scoutouyoufe je ne supprime rien et d'ailleurs à 06' 02" tu verras apparaitre des "dots" mais comme les autres "posteurs" j'utilise un VPN.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is the same video that Ulysses posted about a week ago, except I cut out nearly 7 minutes of dead air, where all you see is an empty bed, plus did a few other things.

Linda is rubbed with her fingers in her pussy and fucked by Tibor and ejaculates on her breasts

(Video Content No Longer Available)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda & Tibor - Videos (2020) @17