Linda & Tibor - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

On 7/19/2020 at 4:33 PM, Shinobi49 said:

Some videos of Linda's Guest. Enjoy !
(Video Content No Longer Available)

damn  Shinobia49 is on a tear....I need to get this mab.....this would be crazy hot..... I love these one hit wonders of guests.... any screen grabs to let me/us know who???  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

damn  Shinobia49 is on a tear....I need to get this mab.....this would be crazy hot..... I love these one hit wonders of guests.... any screen grabs to let me/us know who???  

I'm too lazy to sort my photos file (I have more than 1000 photos to sort), but you don't have to download the videos to be able to see them, normally there is a small photo icon that allows you watch the video without having to download it.
spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I'm too lazy to sort my photos file (I have more than 1000 photos to sort), but you don't have to download the videos to be able to see them, normally there is a small photo icon that allows you watch the video without having to download it.
spacer.png

I think you just taught me something because I never paid attention to it
It would not be new by chance?

well done

25 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Je suis là depuis au moins 6 mois je pense

Moos parle de la fonction de lecture vidéo sans avoir a la télécharger c'est peut-être nouveau je ne ses pas

Moos talks about the video playback function without having to download it it’s maybe new I don’t its

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Moos parle de la fonction de lecture vidéo sans avoir a la télécharger c'est peut-être nouveau je ne ses pas

Moos talks about the video playback function without having to download it it’s maybe new I don’t its

Oui c'est bien ce qu'il me répond, il pense que l'option doit être présente depuis au moins 6 mois 🙂

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Yes, the french translation is wrong. I meant "The function has been there for at least 6 months".
Mes excuses haha

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Linda & Tibor - Videos (2020) @15
On 7/19/2020 at 4:33 PM, Shinobi49 said:

Some videos of Linda's Guest. Enjoy !
(Video Content No Longer Available)

Shinobi...thanks for your contribution.  I have something you will like regarding Linda and friends.  I tried to DM but could not text in copy.  Message me for your present.  No Joke!