Leora, Malia - Videos (2020)

StnCld316

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora, Malia - Videos (2020) @14
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Leora, Malia - Videos (2020) @15

I am curious as to why RLC keeps L&M around, since there is little to no sexual activity in this apartment. Personally, if I was to run a business like RLC, and I notice one apartment with 0% sexual activity, and say 15 others where there is sexual activity, knowing I can get more subscribers IF I change that one apartment so I make more money and the residents do also ... I would. All we are seeing are2 girls (roommates) simply living together. Occasionally, there is masterbation, and on a RARE occurrence.. and I mean rare...one MIGHT...MIGHT, masterbate the other. 99% of the time though, they just sit, talk and watch movies. AND YOU PAY TO SEE THAT! WOW! Gullible the lot of you!  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 11 minutes, DontAsk a dit :

Je suis curieux de savoir pourquoi RLC garde L&M, car il y a peu ou pas d'activité sexuelle dans cet appartement. Personnellement, si je devais diriger une entreprise comme RLC, et que je remarque un appartement avec 0% d'activité sexuelle, et dis 15 autres où il y a une activité sexuelle, sachant que je peux avoir plus d'abonnés SI je change cet appartement pour gagner plus d'argent et les résidents font aussi ... Je le ferais. Tout ce que nous voyons, ce sont 2 filles (colocataires) vivant simplement ensemble. De temps en temps, il y a masterbation, et sur une occurrence RARE .. et je veux dire rare ... l'un POURRAIT ... POURRAIT, masterbate l'autre. 99% du temps cependant, ils s'assoient, parlent et regardent des films. ET VOUS PAYEZ POUR VOIR CELA! HOU LA LA! Vous êtes crédule!  

En raisonnant en homme d'affaire il est probables que L&M soit en sursis

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

What is RealLifeCam?

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live mode round-the-clock.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship - just 24/7 life as it is.

• Like 2