Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

11 minutes ago, Snoopy1 said:

I kind of disagree with you just because someone is new doesn't make their opinions any less valid just because others have spent years watching. I have read a lot not all of the previous posts it's like reading a book you can gain a lot of information from doing so and most is still fresh in my mind.

So let me ask you if I was someone whose watched from the beginning and participated here would that make my comments more or less valid?

This is not a jab at you personally.

Your comments are no less valid Snoop but I have witnessed certain things that you may never. And I am not smug about it.

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny 5 said:

I was just agreeing with you.. are you a wifebeater or something?

Oh Johnny, carm the farm down. Just because someone doesn't agree with you all the time this doesn't mean you don't have the right to your view. My only concern is the newbies believe it. 

If you talk about be like that again you are going to have a real problem we me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

yup, when you've seen this dude torture her and hold her so hard that she can't move for entire nights, and have watched her hide and cry in the bathroom while Paul furiosly shakes the door handle like he's going to kill her, seen him choke her for going near his phone, seen the ambulance arrive several times because she had massive panic attacks from this asshole, it's baffling how some people can defend him no matter what, and the more likely reason she's with him is some stockholm syndrome/psycho/manipulative reason.. I've seen so many shows warning girls about this, if you even see the slightest violence againt you, you're suppose to get out.

You are such an asshole, john!🤣

I frankly don't give a rats ass if he's around or not it affects my life in no way at all. You can pretty much get what you are seeing here almost anywhere on the internet. I zeroed in on her because of the mystique, but after reading and learning there's really no mystique after all.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snoopy1 said:

I frankly don't give a rats ass if he's around or not it affects my life in no way at all. You can pretty much get what you are seeing here almost anywhere on the internet. I zero in on her because of the mystique, but after reading and learning there's really no mystique after all.

Well, shit, if you are pissed at her or us there' always a bunch of other apartments/ladies to see. 🙂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Oh Johnny, carm the farm down. Just because someone doesn't agree with you all the time this doesn't mean you don't have the right to your view. My only concern is the newbies believe it. 

If you talk about be like that again you are going to have a real problem we me.

I'm calm, I was just wondering why you loled at me when all i did was back you up and agreed with you

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well, shit, if you are pissed at her or us there' always a bunch of other apartments/ladies to see. 🙂

Why I would I be pissed at either. True I could watch other apartments, but I can also still and will continue to comment here. People keep saying what is said is because they don't like the male resident which couldn't be further from the truth.

• Like 1