Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

I have been noticing the recent dialogue ocurring in this thread concerning subject matter of some individual which has been argued, fussed, debated, and discussed about on many ocassions both recently as well as in the past. I also have been involved in some of the various dialogues concerning such matters on multiple ocassions over quite a span of time now, and after quite lenghty observations as well as some surprising enlightenments into some of the matters, I will share some of my knowledge and views on some of the subject matters on tomorrow while on my pc. I feel there may be too much to mention while on a phone.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, beckett said:

Its been a bit of a non event for me, but watching Sophia and Masha getting tied up was an interesting interlude 😄 

I agree it's so refreshing to know there's other apartments to look at during this Paul Trainwreck show, it would be great if she left that bed for a moment, and go to the guest room and just did something besides hover around Paul like her life depends on it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I agree it's so refreshing to know there's other apartments to look at during this Paul Trainwreck show, it would be great if she left that bed for a moment, and go to the guest room and just did something besides hover around Paul like her life depends on it

I was thinking the same thing.

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

you can't help who you are, and are who you are. Glad you like him and get long with him.

not sure I like him. There are plenty of arguments yet to come but I refuse to run away from him.

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

goodnight

That smart of you, save yourself from this, the invasion of Paul is strong, but we all have to be stronger, and get through it, and yes we will lose some people along the way, but everyone be brave and hang in there

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I too am hoping she goes to the guest room like she used to but it's not looking good.

I cant see what Leora is watching..they were watching 'joker' the other night....good film if you havent seen it 🙂

• Like 1