Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #3

happyone

Trust me - I can be a lot more explicite. But to just translate it for you - just get somwhere, anywhere - log in to a chat site because this isn't the chat site...

And then again - even the chat site is not apropriate for you, because mostly you're talking - to yourself alone...

G.... 😉

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I am inviting Scutus, Aussie, Pepe, Snoopy, Iwis, Newark, Nicholas, And especially Jimbo to please come back to this forum and let's purge the nonsense together. I am sorry for who I left out but there are 4 I left out purposely. Please come back old timers and retake this thread!

"Good members are being alienated" 

Sorry fella, this is how to alienate everyone else who isn't in your old man clique. Nice days work Jugg  👍

PS Maybe pop back into the archives and check out some of the disrespectful things some of your crew have said about Paul, Leora and people on this forum over the years before you preach your righteousness, and then you can tell me you are all model citizens ( hypocrisy at it finest )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, beckett said:

"I buoni membri vengono alienati" 

Mi dispiace amico, ecco come alienare tutti gli altri che non sono nella tua cricca del vecchio. Belle giornate di lavoro Jugg  👍

PS Forse tornerai negli archivi e guarderai alcune delle cose irrispettose che alcuni dei tuoi membri dell'equipaggio hanno detto su Paul, Leora e le persone su questo forum negli anni prima che tu predicassi la tua giustizia,  e poi puoi dirmi che sei un modello cittadino (ipocrisia al meglio)

hahaha I for writing them in private the same things he got angry and now they try to isolate me ... haha ... be careful

• Like 2