• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avkapla

How can i get a free log in?

and if someone is willing to share that will be excellent

10X

Let me wave my magic wand and you'll receive as many log-in passes as everyone else in this thread..... ZERO!

Give it up kiddies, No one is going to share their password so you can get them banned.

Guest kevinbsam7

There are loads of log-in user names and passwords on Bugmenot. A lot of them worked until some guest idiot went blabbing about it on here.

There are loads of log-in user names and passwords on Bugmenot. A lot of them worked until some guest idiot went blabbing about it on here.

Some guest idiot?  Sounds like the "mysterious LIKER" ...  ;D

Some guest idiot?  Sounds like the "mysterious LIKER" ...  ;D

It wasnt a guest idiot that blabbed,it was actual a long time member that wrecked it for everyone first..Because of them whenever a new login is posted that actually works it is changed within hours..

It wasn't posting on here that was the problem, they posted it all over the net, like 4-chan. that's when RLC started paying attention & changed everything. killed all the scripts, multi-cam apps, started tracking log-ins. Twas the end of the golden age.

It wasn't posting on here that was the problem, they posted it all over the net, like 4-chan. that's when RLC started paying attention & changed everything. killed all the scripts, multi-cam apps, started tracking log-ins. Twas the end of the golden age.

It's like going fishing, finding a good little spot where schools gather, and then telling everyone about it.  Dumb.