Blue Bottle?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is in the blue bottle with no label? Some sort of alcohol? Water / seltzer?

Water.  Alma & Stefan has the same thing.  I have seen both Stefan and Marcelo fill those bottles up with water from the bigger jug of water (1 gal or 5 liters size (I'm guessing the size)).

Water.  Alma & Stefan has the same thing.  I have seen both Stefan and Marcelo fill those bottles up with water from the bigger jug of water (1 gal or 5 liters size (I'm guessing the size)).

Cool.. I didn't recognize the label; I was thinking they could REALLY handle their liquor well!

What is in the blue bottle with no label? Some sort of alcohol? Water / seltzer?

Rigth! It's Solan de Cabras Water.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

At least it wasn't Burger King.  Yuck!!

I don't see how people can eat any of that crap myself. With all of the stories you read about ground up rodents, hair, bandaids and even human body parts, it's pretty gross to me.

Then when you walk into one of those places and see the 400 pound thing behind the counter with tats that you can barely see against the color of the skin and gold teeth that help Santa find his way, you gross out and leave. Unless you are just like them.

It all looks pretty in the ads, but it sure doesn't look like that when it's sitting in front of you. (insert puking emoticon here)

I don't see how people can eat any of that crap myself. With all of the stories you read about ground up rodents, hair, bandaids and even human body parts, it's pretty gross to me.

Then when you walk into one of those places and see the 400 pound thing behind the counter with tats that you can barely see against the color of the skin and gold teeth that help Santa find his way, you gross out and leave. Unless you are just like them.

It all looks pretty in the ads, but it sure doesn't look like that when it's sitting in front of you. (insert puking emoticon here)

I had a burger once and it tasted funny.  I asked what kind of meat it was.  I was told it was not 100% beef.  That was the last time I ate at Burger King, 1984.

I prefer my hamburgers either from Braum's or most bowling alley's.  Bowling alley's somehow always has good burgers.

I had a burger once and it tasted funny.  I asked what kind of meat it was.  I was told it was not 100% beef.  That was the last time I ate at Burger King, 1984.

I prefer my hamburgers either from Braum's or most bowling alley's.  Bowling alley's somehow always has good burgers.

My exs father used to own a burger king XD he loved it but i hated it so much, they brought us burger king once when i was in the 6th grade because the company built a jungle gym for my school,

the burgers were flat and gross, i ate it only because i didnt have a lunch

Guest Squirrel

I don't do fast-food burger joints.

And I don't do fancy designer blue bottles.

I stick with pizza and beer. I have class. ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).