Is Leora mad at Paul?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest friedel

das gesprach war glaube ich mit rlc.Vieleicht müssen die die wohnung verlassen.Weil die immer in versteckten rum ficken,oder rlc hat mibekommen das sie auf ww.com auch gesendet haben

Guest Squirrel

Did he leave after a fight or did they make up first? Most times they can only make up in bed.

Let me know if you figure it out. I gave up trying to understand WTF is going on with this couple long ago. I believe Leora's emotional needs are just too difficult to comprehend. I like her, and she's a very pretty woman. And I think she should paint more in order to express herself in a creative manner. Maybe they should get a cat like Lora's: another meerkat would be very fun. Other than that, I've decided to not trouble myself with attempts to understand WTF is happening with their occasional unhappiness or her emotional outburts. It's futile.

Again she was NOT mad at him.  She was only venting.  He left around 1330 their time and in good graces with each other.  She left a little before 1600.

All is good here.

She was upset with somebody else.

Guest jackson23

If all is good where is Paul? She seemed upset after getting a phone call a couple hours ago and looked like she was getting ready to go out. Still home alone.

She gave in to him again.  I usually defend her but I don't know now.  She wants to be hurt.

Their entire relationship is toxic imo. I realized this after about the second major blow up they had. One of the reasons why I can't watch them. They seem to be addicted to the drama.