Is Leora mad at Paul?

Should be a new couple soon for this Apt.  Paul and Leora won't be lasting much longer. Can see a split up between these two very soon.

People have been saying that for months now. Don't hold your breath. And with the newest couple being all locked for free viewers, it wouldn't surprise me if they started doing that for ALL new couples coming in from this point forward.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a new couple soon for this Apt.  Paul and Leora won't be lasting much longer. Can see a split up between these two very soon.

People have been saying that for months now. Don't hold your breath. And with the newest couple being all locked for free viewers, it wouldn't surprise me if they started doing that for ALL new couples coming in from this point forward.

I don't think it will be for ALL new couples but new houses.  I expect at least 2 more from that time zone.

They may lock certain houses if improvements are made.

Nobody's home yet... this time it's going to be really hard for Paul to get Leora back!!

Leora put up the Christmas Tree and decorated it while her numb nut boyfriend didn't even offer a helping hand.

Next fight these two have at least Leora has the Christmas Balls on the tree to throw at his lazy ass.

Leora jealous about some girl that knows Paul but Paul said he doesn't know her and hysterics start.

She is questioning him if that's true, she thinks that he is hiding something from her.

She definitely has problems with willing to control him and that's the result. If you are controlled too much, you start to make your privacy more strict. Second phone, clearing browser history (which Paul also sometimes does), ect.

I wonder why some people here always defend Leora even if they can't understand a word from they fights. They think only by their dicks...? Surely Paul isn't great but in my opinion some people just can't stand this girl is with lazy and boring Paul and they have only their hand to play. So they calling him idiot, douchebag, ect. and doing it, they propably don't realize how pathetic they are. Interestingly Yulia and Paul never fight about his lazyness or sexual abilities which some people here dream of. ;)

Leora jealous about some girl that knows Paul but Paul said he doesn't know her and hysterics start.

She is questioning him if that's true, she thinks that he is hiding something from her.

She definitely has problems with willing to control him and that's the result. If you are controlled too much, you start to make your privacy more strict. Second phone, clearing browser history (which Paul also sometimes does), ect.

I wonder why some people here always defend Leora even if they can't understand a word from they fights. They think only by their dicks...? Surely Paul isn't great but in my opinion some people just can't stand this girl is with lazy and boring Paul and they have only their hand to play. So they calling him idiot, douchebag, ect. and doing it, they propably don't realize how pathetic they are. Interestingly Yulia and Paul never fight about his lazyness or sexual abilities which some people here dream of. ;)

Did you follow them from the start?

She did complain about him not being able to keep it up and he slapped her for that

she did complain about him not doing much in the house and for her etc.

I do understand some since I learned at school but we had translation done by other users  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

Did you follow them from the start?

She did complain about him not being able to keep it up and he slapped her for that

she did complain about him not doing much in the house and for her etc.

I do understand some since I learned at school but we had translation done by other users  ::)

Where are these translations made by other users?

Of course I'm not watching them 24/7 but when I do, I never see fight about these two things (sex and lazyness). She seems to be perfectly fine with his sexual abilites and his lack of activites other than electronics. Yes, she sometimes complains about cleaning but it's not a fight. There are only two reasons of fights in their house. One is Paul not always do what Yulia wants and she's mad she can't control him as she wants. And second (and here Yulia has a point) - Paul is not caring, tender, loving, ect. enough. In my opinion there's very simple reason for this - he doesn't love her and I think he knows it and she knows it but nobody wants to tell it loudly.

Where are these translations made by other users?

Of course I'm not watching them 24/7 but when I do, I never see fight about these two things (sex and lazyness). She seems to be perfectly fine with his sexual abilites and his lack of activites other than electronics. Yes, she sometimes complains about cleaning but it's not a fight. There are only two reasons of fights in their house. One is Paul not always do what Yulia wants and she's mad she can't control him as she wants. And second (and here Yulia has a point) - Paul is not caring, tender, loving, ect. enough. In my opinion there's very simple reason for this - he doesn't love her and I think he knows it and she knows it but nobody wants to tell it loudly.

Julia is her name.