Is Leora mad at Paul?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Is he in the army?  I got the impression he was doing some kind of military service but not full time.  If he is in the army, the Russian forces sure are slack! Every now and then he goes away for a day or two and comes back with a new haircut.  And he has no smart uniform - only fatigues. 

getting a haircut doesn't mean he is in the army...  ???

No getting a haircut does not mean he is in the Military.

I can assure you is in the Military just not full time kinda like our National Guards in the states.

however that this is everyone's desire. He is not for her, he has premature ejaculation, she and much better than him, she deserves better person and more helpful than him. Maybe she's in love with him, and can not see these things, if she really did not love him, I would have put a horn on it a long time, why a woman like her with the ease you have in bed, do not be satisfied by full iS A SIN

Nice work Antares.

It would appear that he's an artilleryman:

http://vector-images.com/image.php?epsid=7271

Can hardly wait till his first actual combat roll.

Come back in a body bag, then Leora can move on with her life and find a real man that last longer than 3 minutes.  LOL

She certainly deserves better.

Haven't we already been over this months ago? Deja vu...I think that was in L&P pictures thread...my head hurts from operating on 2K of free ram..