Leora, Malia - Videos #1 (2020)

wingtsun

6 hours ago, Miraguy said:

I don't have an account with RLC.  They blocked my ISP after I posted a picture on here.

Don't think they blocked an ISP. Perhaps they may have blocked an IP Add. that was assigned to some computer you may have been using at the time.

ISP stands for Internet Service Provider. That would be whatever telecom, cable/fiber optic, broadband, satellite, ie, or other data company you were receiving access to the internet from.

IP Add. stands for Internet Protocol Address and is assigned to computers during a part of the manufacturing and activation process. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Don't think they blocked an ISP. Perhaps they may have blocked an IP Add. that was assigned to some computer you may have been using at the time.

ISP stands for Internet Service Provider. That would be whatever telecom, cable/fiber optic, broadband, satellite, ie, or other data company you were receiving access to the internet from.

IP Add. stands for Internet Protocol Address and is assigned to computers during a part of the manufacturing and activation process. 

Actually, IP addresses are assigned by your ISP., but the rest was spot on. 👍

15 hours ago, Nicholas said:

So it was my IP Address they blocked. What difference, they had me blocked so I can't see even free cameras.

• Like 1