Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Guest trixi

on this pictures, she lies (again!) on the bed like dead... this woman has no passion or may she got the wrong guy there...

anyway, something doesn´t fit here! She exposes herself on a webcam and shows others her sexual life and than this! She is an exhibitionist with sexual fantasies but every time this guy touching her, she gives NOTHING back to him and playing dead body!

I think she taking this poor guy only for paying her rants and to food her.

May she "missed" to get a guy with a 12" horse cock to show any kind of passion... >:(

Guest trixi

ha la sensibilità di un wc

"She has the sensibility like a water closet" 

YUP!  Like a "dry" water closet...!!!  :o

Guest trixi

on this pictures, she lies (again!) on the bed like dead... this woman has no passion or may she got the wrong guy there...

anyway, something doesn´t fit here! She exposes herself on a webcam and shows others her sexual life and than this! She is an exhibitionist with sexual fantasies but every time this guy touching her, she gives NOTHING back to him and playing dead body!

May she "missed" to get a guy with a 12" horse cock to show any kind of passion... >:(

I can understand the reaction you have towards Ann and her BF. 

At one time, I thought these two acted like shy teenagers discovering sex for the first time.  He seemed tentative.  Heck, it used to take him an hour of coaxing just to get her panties off.  And she seemed like a young schoolgirl who didn't understand the things she was feeling.  Hardly the kind of thing one would expect of mature adults.

But...there is more to Ann than what you see on her cam.  There are reasons she acts the way she does.  I suggest you read what she says on her webpage about herself.  Very illuminating...and a little bit sad.

Anyway whats happen to her or what kind of brain damage she has, she act´s thousand times more passionately when she shows off to other guys on the internet than to her new husband or boyfriend, so there is something completly wrong and she is not honnest nor in real love to this poor guy and THIS tells us all about her charachter!

If I would be this guy, she would act like dead one time -  than she would sit on the street!

This guy could better fuck a pound of meat, this is cheeper! Or he can jerk off himself - this has the advantage that he can make it as tight as he want...

I can understand the reaction you have towards Ann and her BF. 

At one time, I thought these two acted like shy teenagers discovering sex for the first time.  He seemed tentative.  Heck, it used to take him an hour of coaxing just to get her panties off.  And she seemed like a young schoolgirl who didn't understand the things she was feeling.  Hardly the kind of thing one would expect of mature adults.

But...there is more to Ann than what you see on her cam.  There are reasons she acts the way she does.  I suggest you read what she says on her webpage about herself.  Very illuminating...and a little bit sad.

Anyway whats happen to her or what kind of brain damage she has, she act´s thousand times more passionately when she shows off to other guys on the internet than to her new husband or boyfriend, so there is something completly wrong and she is not honnest nor in real love to this poor guy and THIS tells us all about her charachter!

If I would be this guy, she would act like dead one time -  than she would sit on the street!

This guy could better fuck a pound of meat, this is cheeper! Or he can jerk off himself - this has the advantage that he can make it as tight as he want...

Have you considered that maybe he loves her for reasons other than sex?  Or that, maybe because of the trauma she's experienced in her life, he is treating her with respect, care and sensitivity?

Maybe she loves him exactly FOR the way he cares for her?

I dare say that your "cave-man" approach would probably result in YOU being out on the street.

Maybe you've lost something.

Ann is not with the man because she loves him.

Ann is with him because she does not want to feel alone.

Ann has done something wrong, but can not go back.

If you've been following Ann from the moment it went in the UK, perhaps you would understand that she had two roads.

1) Leave everything and leave.

2) accept (as do other women) and ignore him.

it is my opinion that the first was better, though more difficult.