Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

I think Ann is great...and beautiful inside and out

yes i love ann and i want his tits,pussy and great sex with him :P :-*but what she email because i want send email 8)

Sorry, but that's just not going to be possible.  Ann USED to have a contact point on her website, but she's taken it off.  She doesn't post her email address anywhere that I know of.

But more importantly, Ann doesn't want physical, personal contact with anyone but her boyfriend.  If you think you are a better man than he is, I suppose you can search and figure out where she lives and introduce yourself to her.  But be aware that you will be considered a stalker.  Ann has been the victim of a stalker in the past, and she knows how to deal with such people.

My advice is to just let it go.  Be happy to see her on her cam once in a while.  Enjoy her hula hooping if that turns you on.  But forget about being a part of her life.  She won't react kindly.

thanks jojo 8) have anyone fuck video this ann?? :P

In over a year watching ww.com and searching the web, I have never seen a video of Ann fucking.  The closest I've seen is her using a dildo on herself, but that video is pretty much gone.  I can't find it anymore.

Guest heybro

I only started watching her in 2007. the blue dildo was more frequent in 2009-2010 i think. Remember a white dildo vid that used to be on motherless. That one was pretty hot. But i think the WW group on motherless is gone now. Am I right?

thanks jojo 8) have anyone fuck video this ann?? :P

In over a year watching ww.com and searching the web, I have never seen a video of Ann fucking.  The closest I've seen is her using a dildo on herself, but that video is pretty much gone.  I can't find it anymore.

i find it dildo vid :o :o :P mmm my cock is very hard when i watch that ;D ;D

For LindenstrassenFan :

Ann, however, sits on top of a pea.

But you still play 5-against-1 with your pea.

If you can not translate, here the  original version:

Se tu non riesci a tradurre, qui la versione originale:

Ann comunque si siede sopra un pisello.

Tu invece giochi ancora a 5 contro 1 con il tuo pisello.